Photo Diary: Spring Break

The weather has been extremely bi-polar here in Florida, so I didn't get to enjoy the usual Spring Break beachside. However, I thought I would share some of my cloudy day adventures with you. 


Had a delicious Vegan dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. Their chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. 


Went antiquing and saw this. Meow.


Spent some time at Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. I waited 10 minutes to get the monorail shot.







This was the only chance I got to wear shorts.



Sampled some Florida Beer. 



Went to St. Augustine with my mom.


Flagler College is one of my favorite historical buildings. It was first known as the Ponce de Leon Hotel built by Henry Flagler. Now students actually live in the unique rooms that he created.


 I finally bought one of these journals. I have no artistic ability, but it's fun to be creative.


Saw the cast of The Middle filming at Magic Kingdom.


Enjoyed a delicious breakfast at Cracker Barrel and found this adorable sign. 



If you have spring break be sure to tell me about it in the comments.

Comments