Toddler Fashion: Precious or Provocative?

Recently I have been obsessed with what seems to be a new trend on social media. Parents are dressing their little girls as adults in stylish clothes, classic hairdos, and accessories. Then posting their pictures on the internet. Although I love to ooo and ahhh over these tiny fashionistas, I ask myself if its really okay to be portraying these toddlers as adults? I personally don't have children, but I could see myself indulging in the trend. I'm just not sure that I would be comfortable with seeing their face all over the web. I wonder if this toddler trend is precious or provactive? How would you feel about dressing your child as an adult? Would you be okay with posting these pictures for everyone to see? Tell me your thoughts down below. 
via weheartit.com

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments