Easy Vegan Meals



Last week I posted all about my vegan adventures. Although it has been a difficult journey I have learned so much along the way. Today I thought I would share some easy vegan meals with you. I don't have a lot of time to cook so many of these are straight from the frozen food aisle. If that's not your thing you may want to consider cooking your meals ahead of time. Many people cook all of their weekly meals on Sunday. However, if you aren't a big cook (or if you just aren't very good at it, like me) these meals will be your easy way out.

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal with peanut butter and brown sugar
  • Cereal and soy milk
  • Breakfast smoothie with strawberries, peanut butter, soy milk or yogurt, and protein powder
Snacks:
  • Clif bar
  • Carrots
  • Banana
  • Pita chips and hummus
Lunch:
  • PB&J or try an AB&J (almond butter and jelly)
  • Gardein Chick'n Sliders (my current favorite)
  • Tofu and Spinach Ravioli (I can't think of the brand that I usually get, but it's in the frozen foods)
  • Tofurkey sandwich with Vegannaise
  • Quinoa burger (typically leftovers from the night before)
  • Veggie sandwich: avocado, tomato, onion, sprouts, vegannaise or hummus
**I pair all of these items with a veggie like baby carrots and a Go-Go Squeeze applesauce.

Dinner:
  • Quinoa burgers
  • Veggie pasta with marinara: I try to stay away from enriched wheat, a pasta made from veggies is the best option
  • Dominos thin crust pizza without cheese
  • Rice, black beans, and guacamole
  • Portabello mushroom "burgers"
Fellow vegans, what are some of your favorite easy meals?



Comments