Pins of the Week

It's that time again! Here are my Pinterest favorites of the week.

Favorite Hair
I am loving pastel hair for spring. I can't wait until school is out so I can try out this awesome dipped look.

Favorite Nails
This is one nail look I might actually be able to pull off. I love the gold touch.

Favorite DIY

I have a strange obsession with mudrooms, but they don't really exist here in Florida. This DIY is perfect for using your garage as a makeshift mudroom.

Favorite Edible
I am in love with macaroons. I had never even tried one until a few years back, but since then I've been smitten. I love these pastel colored ones for spring.

Most Adorable
If you saw my Toddler Fashion post you know I have a love hate relationship with these pins, but this little angel has better hair than I do. I just had to post.
I'm hoping to have more posts for you next week. Let me know if there's something you'd like to see.





Comments