Summer Schedule

There comes a point in your adulthood that having summers off is no longer full of late nights and parties with friends. At 25 of all of my friends have full time jobs, families, and kids, but as a teacher I do enjoy having a few months to recuperate. Still I know that I'm going to wear myself out on Netflix if I don't stick to some kind of schedule. Most of the summer schedules I found online were geared towards families, so I used inspiration from my Summer To-Do List and I came up with a schedule that will help me knock a few things off this list.

Daily
6:30 Wake Up
6:35 Take Dogs out and Feed Boys (my female dog has to be fed separately)
6:40 Drink a full glass of water and make coffee
6:45 Make bed
6: 50 Feed Marilyn & Medicine
7:00 Eat breakfast & Daily Devotional
7:30 Get Dressed
8:00 Writing & Blogging
10:00 Get out of the house (see my weekly get out plan below)
12:00 Lunch
12:30 Practice ASL
1:30 Chores (dishes, sweeping, etc.)
3:00 Reading/TV
5:00 Feed dogs
5:30 Prepare for dinner
6:00 Exercise
6:30 Eat
7:00 Clean Up (Dishes)
7:30 Relax
9:00 In Bed (Journaling/Reading)
9:30 Sleepy Time


Weekly
Monday:
- Lauren/baby visit

Tuesday:
- writing at Starbucks
Wednesday:
- theme park/water park
Thursday:
- out for lunch
- gather trash
Friday:
- thorough clean
I still have some gaps in my schedule towards the end of the day, and I need a few more ideas to get out of the house and meet new people. If you have any suggestions please comment below.

Comments