Trend Crush: The Lilly Agenda


It's been a while since I've done a Trend Crush post mainly because most of my crushes are work related at the moment. However, today's Trend Crush is the perfect blend of professional and fashionable. It's the Lilly Pulitzer agendas. The new prints were just released for presale and I am in love. The only problem is I can't figure out which one I want. I love these agendas because they are academic style which means they begin in August. And this year Lilly updated the inside with some adorable graphics. The only one I've seen in person is the medium size which is certainly too small for all my to do lists, so I'm thinking I'll go with the large or the jumbo Go big or go home right? Here are my favorites, but you can see all of this years prints on LillyPulitzer.com



Hot Spot and Trippin and Sippin

Comments