Summer Lovin': My First Cruise Experience


This weekend I went on my first ever cruise! I was a little anxious about the trip because I have pretty severe motion sickness, but overall it went really well. Here are some of the highlights.

Day 1:
We explored the ship and had some delicious food.
I couldn't pass up escargot.

There weren't a ton of pescetarian options, but this pasta was delicious.



And the tiramisu was to die for.

Day 2:
We explored Nassau.




The Queen's staircase was a must do. I was a bit out of breath by the time I got back to the top.



We also had our first Señor Frogs experience. There are a few in the states as well, so check it out if you have the chance. 


The conch fritters were huge!

Day 3:
We wrapped up our cruise in beautiful Coco Cay, Royal Caribbean's private island.

Watch the video below to see the Enchantment of the Seas in all its glory as well as more highlights from the trip.




Comments