Summer Reading List


Summer is a great time to relax with a good book (for me it's the only time!). I've been holding onto some great books, and I'd love to share with you what is on my summer reading list.


1.  If You Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski

I am a big fan of Jamie's and a long time supporter of TWLOHA the company that he founded. Jamie is someone who constantly lifts up those who are dealing with loss. I am excited to hear how he has overcome loss and maintains hope in his life. 

2. #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso

Sophia Amoruso didn't have a college education, but she had a drive. She started off selling vintage clothes on eBay and is now the CEO of one of the most well-known online clothing stores. I'm hoping a little bit of #girlboss will rub off on me.

3. Paper Towns by John Green

Alright, I admit it. I've already read this book, but it is definitely worth a second read. Especially since the film is coming out July 24th. 

4. Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot

Meg Cabot has a new book, that's all that needs to be said. My middle school self is leaping for joy.



What is on your summer reading list?


Comments