Things I'm Pinning Over

This week I could've easily given you a post all about bar carts. I've gotten a little obsessed, but don't worry I found some other great finds to share.

Summer Accessory
This outfit comes to you from the College Prepster herself. I couldn't get enough of this lobster bag.

DIY Decor
Why spend a ton of money on decorating your home? This DIY is inexpensive and versatile.

Floral Fashion
I'm lacking a green thumb, but believe it or not creating beautiful hydrangeas at home is easy. You can create a wide variety of colors.

Small Space
I love small spaces, but if you feel like your small space is making you claustrophobic this little apartment will give you hope. A little reorganization and your abode is feeling more spacious.

Sweet Treat
There's nothing like sipping a strawberry lemonade on a summer day. This frozen version will cool you down even more.

Comments