Adventures in Chicago


Last week my husband, my mom, and I visited Chicago for my sister-in-law's wedding. My husband and his family are all from Illinois, so they are used to the visiting this bustling big city, but it was a new experience for my mom and I. We stayed a few days after the wedding to get the most of the big city.




Seeing Lake Michigan up close was mind-blowing. This huge lake seems to be never ending and easily mistaken for the ocean by foreigners and children alike.

I couldn't resist posting this picture of my husband and his mom behind him, looking super chic waiting to take wedding photos.

My mom and I enjoyed the beautiful view from The Signature Room on top of the Hitchcock Building.


The hubby snapped some silly pics on our last day together at Navy Pier.

Comments