Video Collaboration - CIY Move 2016

If you don't already know one of my many passions is YouTube. I love that today's technology allows anyone and everyone to have a platform for good. If you've visited my YouTube channel at all you may be used to simple beauty/fashion/lifestyle videos, however, not too long ago I branched out and started a new channel. Last week, I worked with a friend of mine to create a better edited version of the things I had already been doing. The video is a highlight reel from our youth group's time at a camp called CIY Move. It's an awesome experience where students get to experience God in a whole new way. If your a Christian or you are interested in Biblical content be sure to check out my YouTube channel Girl Meets God. Also, check out my friend Livy's Vimeo.


Comments